Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Blog For A New Beginning!

Brooks and I have a new addiction, LOST! Well obviously it's MY addiction but Brooks plays and giggles with me as I watch. (No worries, he isn't being neglected) Here is some math for you: 1 hour per episode, 4 episodes per disk, 6 disks per season... WAY too much time in the past 3 days watching season one. I can't believe that I was completely intrigued after the FIRST episode. The weirdest part is, this show completely creeps me out. I go to bed HOPING that I don't have nightmares, it's scary!

Right now is a good example of how deeply this show has begun to eat me alive. It's 12:20 AM, Brooks just went to bed and as should I but NO I am up watching JUST ONE MORE episode of Lost. That's ridiculous, what am I thinking?! Tomorrow is going to be a one-eye-open, cat-nap any chance I get day!

I will do my best to keep up on the blog, ENJOY!

No comments: