Friday, October 8, 2010

The Prophet Spoke To ME, On My B-Day.

My birthday happened to fall on the same weekend as this (LDS General Conference). My sister and I were lucky enough to have gotten tickets to the Saturday morning session which was absolutely fantastic. General conference speaks to everyone individually, and this particular session and actually the entire weekend I got a ton of family tradition ideas. I don't know how I got tradition ideas out of the general authorities talks, but I did! Everyone always says that you feel as though they are speaking directly to you, and they do! The Prophet spoke to ME on MY birthday!!! It was a wonderful gift and I felt so blessed and lucky. My sister and I really enjoyed the time together and I think we were both in need of some spiritual "healing" if you will.

I only asked for a few things for my birthday. I needed some new sheets and a duvet cover for my bed, and I asked for a watch. I got all three! Side note* I've always been partial to white. That's actually an understatement, if everything could be white I would be unbelievably happy. I LOVE LOVE LOVE white. All three things were white! My duvet cover, my sheets, AND my new watch :) I love them all so much. Thank you to my family for sharing a lovely day with me. Brooks was delightful and exciting as usual which makes any day and extraordinary day!!!


My new duvet cover. (My sheets are white and I don't have the grey pillow)


My SAWEET new watch!!!

Blogger changed all of their settings and I now have no idea how to change the font, size, or position. Bare with me.

No comments: