Wednesday, May 5, 2010

3 1/2 Months YOUNG


It pains me to say that Brooks is 3 1/2 months. I don't want him to grow up, but at the same time it's so amazing to have him giggle and smile and actually respond. It's kind of like he is validating all of my worries, if he is smiling and happy I must be doing something right! Right? Haha. I just wanted to post a couple pictures, the comb over picture is just for you Grammi and Grandpap. Excuse this "naughty" comment but it is SO funny, Rian LOVES Brooks' mohawk... she says, "Brooks has mocock!" The one day that he had a comb over she came up to him and tried to spike up his hair and said, "Brooks' mocock?" Asking oh so cutely where it was. I have been waiting for his eyes to change but I believe they already have, they are hazel and change day to day. Some days they are kind of green, but most days they are the most beautiful intriguing steel blue that just entraps you and melts your heart ever so slowly. He is sleeping so well and taking three naps each day. Two are one hour and one that averages two to three hours. He slept 11 hours last night!!! WOW... I suppose with a baby it's not every single night that is GREAT... but for the most part he is sleeping through the night. I still hear every little peep, but that's what happens when your son is a few feet from you. I daydream about being able to give him his own nursery or room someday. I have a running list of things him and I can do together and traditions that will be started for us. If anyone has suggestions for traditions or activities that are "must-do's" PLEASE let me know. I would love to hear any and all of them. I hope you enjoy these ADORABLE pictures, I LOVE them!!!

UPDATE: Obviously these posts haven't been on here until now, they were sitting in my "saved" file because I wasn't able to post pictures with them. Now that I have it somewhat working, it's kind of old news. The last picture is for you Grammi and Grandpap... a combover!


No comments: