Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"It's a Temple"


So this is technically a story for Kim's blog but it's so hilarious I HAVE to post it! While Kim took Cole to a doctor's appointment this morning, Rian played with Nana and myself (until I left for school.) I come upstairs with Brooks and she does her usual "Hi Katie!" and I say good morning. She then proceeds to give Brooks a hug and kiss and continues on with her movie. Long story short.... movie ends and she wants to watch "Dinosaur" so we assume she means Toy Story... proceed to put Toy Story in. As most of you probably know, Toy Story is a PIxar film, so at the beginning it shows the Cinderella Castle (animated of course). I'm in my own world playing with Brooks and I hear "It's a Temple!" I look and she is talking about the Cinderella castle!!! How flippin' cute is that!!! It killed me, I was like "Mom Mom, you'll never guess what she just said"... TOTALLY made my day, what a reverent little girl. I love my niece :) she ROCKS!!!

No comments: