Sunday, January 9, 2011

Let's play catch up

Don't you love my new blog?! I SURE DO!!! Now I can actually post and not be embarrassed by the sad state of my blog because it's no longer sad. YAY. Jane Rhodes of See Jane Blog did a giveaway for a new blog header design and Brooks and I won. What a wonderful new gift for a new year. Now if only I could come up with better post titles, I'd be in business. So much has happened and I am going to do my best to post as much as possible throughout the day today.

Brooks has a horrific plague of a cold so last night was one for the books. However, he is happy as a clam and roaring to go today... snotty nose and all! I can't believe he turns one on the 23rd. I look at him every single day and I don't know where my little baby has gone. He is so grown and independent but I really love the age he is at. Brooks is such a happy little boy and he is extremely active (code word for always getting into TROUBLE).

Keep your eye out for posts about: Christmas, California, First Haircut, First ER Visit, etc. OH and many videos!

1 comment:

ann said...

Love the header! How fun! I miss you. Whether it is a VT visit or just a get together, we need to do something this week... unless you are too crazy with school starting again.
I am excited for your blog catch-up!