Friday, November 26, 2010

10 months, walking, and growing growing growing...

Brooks is finally over his C-diff (not sure if I already mentioned that?) Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't come back. There is a high chance that it will come back in the 6 months following, I pray that doesn't happen with him. I have been having a rough time with his naps lately but I admit that it makes it worth it when I walk into his room and see him jumping on his bed. Or more appropriately, jumping in his crib! I can hear him doing it over his monitor when he does it and it make me laugh every time. It has ruined his bumper but who cares it's worth it to see this little midget man jumping like a wild bean! I hope I can figure out how to upload the videos I have, and hopefully the one of him jumping won't be sideways.

Also... Two days before he turned 10 months, he started walking!!! YES WALKING... WHAT?!?! I know, he is TROUBLE as mentioned a thousand times before. He is doing it more and more everyday and at this point it is still selective but if he keeps going at the rate he has the past few days, he will be walking in the next week or two. OH MY GOSH!!! It's so funny to see this tiny little baby walking around, he is tiny. He is definitely smaller than most babies his age, or at least I think he is! He is only in the 20th percentile for height and even less for weight. Which is fine, he will sprout up at some point. Cross your fingers that these videos work!

ENJOY MY LITTLE MONSTER :)



1 comment:

Diana Smith said...

That is so fun! My baby girl just turned 4 months and she is rolling over and just can't believe it! i bet you are even more shocked that he is 10 months!!! how fun!