I decided it was time to post pictures of Brooks' nursery (thank you Ann for the motivation). There are only one or two tiny things left to do but it finally has stuff on the walls and even two shelves! WOW. The past week I had another mini project, redecorating his bathroom. Before I picked new towels and rugs it was just a mix of stuff from the past million years. I felt like it was time to make it Brooks bathroom (because it is), I chose fun colors and monster towels! I'm so excited with the final result so I'm going to share pictures of his bathroom as well.
The aluminum foil has only been on the top of his window for 3 days, I ordered a custom blind so I have to wait for it to be made. I promise I don't go for that look any other time. The patches where the old curtain rod was were patched today, those will be painted tomorrow!
I only have one last detail and that's a vinyl quote! "Always lead with your heart"
I just bought the window valance and was too impatient to wash it before putting it up so don't mind the fold lines!
I bought two canvases to paint and match the monsters and use as wall art. One will go here!
The second canvas will go above these towels.
The wash cloth on the shower door says, "Wash your face"
Sorry about the horrible lighting, it was late so I had a mix of poor indoor lighting and flash.

4 comments:
AWESOME!! It looks so different! I can't believe it! Good Job, Katelyn!
That is sooo cute! I love the line of pictures of you guys. That is a great idea. I also love the window nook... I have wanted one of those since I was a little girl! And your bathroom is awesome. Those towels are so cute! Love it all.
aw! i love this post!!! everything looks perfect! love those little towels! so sweet!
love your blog!
I love the photos you have hanging across the wall and corner of the room. beautiful decor.
xo
Post a Comment